SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
Carol Zanon offers her strength and experiences as a member of the District/City of West Kelowna Council for the past eleven years.
Carol believes that we have to work together to move our priorities from ideas to reality in the months and years ahead. Each and every one of the plans council approved must now be integrated with one another in a financial and affordable manner and put to work. We need to act together for economic growth and cost-effective government.
Carol's history in West Kelowna:
- Councillor, District of Westside and District/City of West Kelowna 2007 - present
- Trustee, Okanagan Regional Library Board 2007- 2014
- Chair of the Okanagan Regional Library Board 2012 – 2014
- Alternate Director, Regional District of Central Okanagan 2018
As well, Carol held these positions:
- Westbank Irrigation District, 2001-2009 Chair
- Advisory Planning Commission, RDCO Westside (South) Chair
- Westside Governance Committee Member
- Friends of Westbank Library Founding member and Chair
- Westbank Neighbourhood Association Director
- Gellatly Bay Trails and Parks Society Director
- Gellatly Nut Farm Society Director